Astronaut Cop Astronaut Cop

HAHA!

I thought this was really funny. Great flash even though it's actually fahrenheit that's colder than celsius. but good job anyways.

Knock Knock Knock Knock

Hmmmm.

Was pretty funny. The guys making out kind of scared me though...but good job anyways.

Jinkii Insane Jinkii Insane

WOW JUST WOW!

Normally i don't like stick movie's but this is a very big acception. I love how everyone just ends up dead and you think that one stickman was really good until he dies and the next guy takes over. Great job man. Hopefully you'll do a remake when the sticks are people. that i guarantee you will be a big hit! again great job!

Cursorrama Cursorrama

I love this!

I enjoyed this I'm not a stoner but if i were, I would play this game for hours. good job!

Knockin' on Heaven's Door Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Pretty good.

Not bad. In fact i liked it. I noticed the sound of the guitar in some parts clicked. I would suggest maybe using a mixing program like cool edit pro or something similar to protools. and i wasn't sure if the guitar was recorded with a mic or if you plugged it straight in. It ok the go straight in but the distortion will not sound good. but all in all it was pretty good.

mutt-studios responds:

that clicking was actually the bass, i'm not that talented at bass, incase you can't tell

DERANGED (Better Quality) DERANGED (Better Quality)

Awsome!

Liked it alot. Your vocal style sounds dave mustaine influenced but you sing a hell of alot better. Hey i got an idea! Since you kept bringing up jeff healy lets do a jeff healy song or we can come up with an original with hetfield vs mustaine singing and talking shit or something...just an idea. anyways good job.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man! I like the megadeth metallica idea. Could have some fun with that one. As for the Healy thing, I think YOU would sound awesome doin one of his songs. I don't think I would have much to contribute. But man, I am game for whatever. I just gotta finish one with DarksidE. Its gonna be killer. Thanks for the review!\m/

mechanical beatz mechanical beatz

Awsome!

I like the mechanical beat you have in there. It would sound good with guitar or orchestra strings or pretty much anything. once again great job.