Astronaut Cop Astronaut Cop

HAHA!

I thought this was really funny. Great flash even though it's actually fahrenheit that's colder than celsius. but good job anyways.

Knock Knock Knock Knock

Hmmmm.

Was pretty funny. The guys making out kind of scared me though...but good job anyways.

Jinkii Insane Jinkii Insane

WOW JUST WOW!

Normally i don't like stick movie's but this is a very big acception. I love how everyone just ends up dead and you think that one stickman was really good until he dies and the next guy takes over. Great job man. Hopefully you'll do a remake when the sticks are people. that i guarantee you will be a big hit! again great job!

The Little Jamurai II The Little Jamurai II

Awsome!

This is a great flash. Loved almost everything about it. One thing just kind of bothers me a little bit, that you would mix chinese and japanese cultures together (example: the shirts the badguys were wearing looked like something from a kungfu movie, yet they were called "jamurai's" which i'm guessing are called that because they jam out to hip hop while slicing and dicing with katanas.) sorry i said that but i had to because i'm half korean and half german. so yeah I loved the mixture thing. anyways this flash is like a mixture of movies such as, "lone wolf and cub" aka "shogun assassin.", "ghost dog: the way of the samurai", and rap....anyways great job. hope to see more of this.

dreadslick responds:

Thanks for the review and the insight! You're right in that this is a smash of several cultures and you're dead on with the Lone Wolf and Shogun Assassin influences. The bad guys in this toon weren't Jamurai in the sense that you have to attain a certain skill level and follow a particular code to be a Jamurai. The first Jamurai comic was made about a year and a half before Ghost Dog, but we don't mind the connection. Thanks again.

Engineered Engineered

This is great!

I love this flash! I normally like flash that makes me laugh but this is great. Keep making more.

Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

LMFAO!!! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

OH MY GOD!! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THAT HARD IN YEARS! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! FOAMY JUST RANTING REALLY FAST!! OOOH OOHH OHHH LOLOLOLOL!!! I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THIS PARODY! YOU HAVE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD THANK YOU!

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

I love it!

I loved this flash! I don't understand how some people could give this flash a 0? Even though they don't have anyflash animations of their own or any music at all? anyway good job.

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

That was hilarious!

Whatever with the child's comment below me. She obviously didn't see the humor in it. She was too busy thinking that making fun of what Kenya said would mean making fun of all black people. I didn't see any racism in this flash. All i say was a flash making fun of kenya's comment. I thought it was funny. So let me point out something to the kid below me; So if you make fun of william hong's singing (which he sings badly with an asian accent) technically you are racist. but noooo since you don't listen to asian music it's ok to make fun of it. So a little advice: Think before you say something.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

LMFAO!

Hilarious! I happen to be a tom cruise fan, i think he is a brilliant actor. But he's such a little fuckin crybaby. Yeah! Like water is really going to stain. Don't Listen to the people who trash your work, its jealousy. Nice job keep up the good work.

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

hahaha!!

Dave I have seen all of your flash work and i must say You are a genius. I am trying to find flash animators myself to bring my dream cartoon series to life. I would ask but i think you might be busy with other stuff but in case you happen to be interested just email me or click on my name thingy. once again great job.